Thursday, November 11, 2010
loosing grip on freedom
How can i be free from everyone around me. I don't really talk to my family much because we, in the sense, are not on the same page and the case is my life. I will catch you up. I am in my third semester in a university and i have plans on to moving out of the united states into Japan. Every since i was little i loved Asian culture until i came to love japan the most. Over the years of growing up i followed everything i could get my hands about Japan. I just started taking Japanese, which i am doing so self-taught, and the japanese students that i go to school with believe that i am doing very good for being self-taught. because i am able to write and read japanese, but still working on understanding what i am reading. At the university that i am at not i thought was the place i wanted to be to take upon a culinology degree, but my heart tells me to do what i love so i want to take asian culture major in japan. I have made my plans to go to toyko in the summer and begin my new set of college years there. And i don't want to come back. The whole problem lies where my family doesn't want me to go at all. They don't want to support me infact the think i became ill for wanting to go there. But how can that be that i would be ill from wanting to go to where i love. I would ask for help on what should i do, but to simple say i will follow what i want to do and then i believe that my family will see it my way. They still will not agree to this now but they will i hope. it would be like loosing my grip on my freedom if i gave into what they wanted me to, which is to either finish school here and live in this small town for the rest of my life or drop out of school and join the army. Neither of them are what are in my plans. How do i deal with this family that has always controlled my life? Question Mark!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment